Dataseed currently supports two regions:
1. Countries of the world (ISO3166 alpha-2, ISO3166 alpha-3, ISO3166 numeric, ISO3166 name)
2. Local authority districts of the UK. (ONS, GSS, Unit ID, Name)
For more information about the format codes check out:
More regions are coming soon, send us an email to request a region.
Steps to create a map
1. You can tell Dataseed that your spreadsheet contains geographic data by using a special column header.
Configure your spreadsheet geo code header to one of the following depending on the supported formats.
For example if you are using ISO3166 alpha-3 code to create a map of the world, the column header would be geo_ISO3166_alpha3.
2. Import your spreadsheet to dataseed.
3. Visualise your dataset. Dataseed should automatically select geo chart (map) for dimensions based on their column header in the spreadsheet.